for great music, games, food trucks, and more with proceeds promoting pancreatic cancer awareness and research
festival hours & location
Sunday, February 25, 2024: 2-7 PM
*Music starts at 2:30 PM
Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park
3540 Thomasville Rd.
Tallahassee, FL 32309
Bring your blanket and chairs to the perfect spot to listen to the lineup of local and out of town bands, or purchase tickets to the VIP tent, which includes a full dinner, bar and covered seating areas.
If you're in the mood for a quick bite, check out the food truck court and finish off your feast with a beer from the Beer Garden, featuring Lake Tribe.
Join in the field games such as giant Jenga or corn hole, stroll through the gardens, visit the Gypsy Belle Photo Bus. Whatever activities you participate in, it will be a memorable event at Field Day raising money and awareness for the Judy Field Memorial Foundation fighting pancreatic cancer in Tallahassee and beyond!
Tickets & show info:
- Valid ID must be present at entrance with ticket.
- Wristbands must be worn for entry into the festival and allow for re-entry into the festival at any time.
- Festival happens rain or shine.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Lineup subject to change.
- Blankets and/or lawn chairs are permitted.
- Cash bar and food trucks available.
- All patrons subject to search.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted.
- No pets, umbrellas, backpacks or large bags, coolers, weapons or drugs allowed.
- No audio or video taping allowed.
drug & alcohol policy:
Field Day has a zero-tolerance policy for all illegal activities. Drug use is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED and all city and state laws will be enforced inside the festival. Underage drinking will not be tolerated. You must be 21 or older to drink alcohol.
Children 12 and under are FREE. Youth under 16 years old are required to be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
All VIP Guests must have a ticket to enter, including children.
Last year's event photos
Thank you to Ivory Fine Art Portraits for capturing photos from 2023: